If shopping is near the top of your list of things to do in Barcelona, you must visit La Roca Village, an outdoor outlet mall featuring over one hundred shops by some of the world’s top brands. On top of its assortment of famous brands, La Roca Village’s main draw are its prices: many of its shops offer big discounts off of their regular store prices.
In this article you’ll find:
- Practical info such as prices and opening hours
- Information on how to get there
- An overview of all the shops at La Roca Village
- Our personal tips to make the most of your visit to La Roca Village
A perfect bus trip to La Roca Village
The easiest way to get to La Roca Village is by bus.
Our partner Ticketbar offers a round trip bus ticket that includes a special VIP card, which will give you a special 10% discount on your purchases at La Roca Village.
What is La Roca Village and why should you visit it?
La Roca Village is 45 minutes away from Barcelona. It is an outdoor mall that consists of a 130 outlet stores and boutiques.
The name comes from its unique design, which replicates that of a small Spanish town, with pastel-colored buildings and cobbled streets.
La Roca Village features shops by many of the world’s most famous brands: Burberry, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Nike, Levi’s and many more…
And many of them offer incredible discounts.
How to get to La Roca Village?
The address of La Roca Village is: La Roca Village, s/n, 08430 Santa Agnès de Malanyanes.
The village can be easily reached from Barcelona, it will take you 40 to 60 minutes. You can choose between an organized bus trip or go on your own.
La Roca Village Shopping Express
The bus departs from the center of Barcelona (Plaça Catalunya/Passeig de Gràcia) several times a day. It will drive you to La Roca Village in about forty minutes.
You can book your ticket online for €20 and you will get the VIP card that gives you an extra 10% discount on your purchases.
The distance between Barcelona and La Roca Village can also be travelled by a regular bus.
Departure is at C/Casp 34 (near Plaça Catalunya). Bus 405 of the bus company Sagalés runs every hour starting at 9 am (in July and August between 10am and 1pm every half hour) and it will take about 45 minutes. A return ticket costs €15.
The closest train station is Granollers Centre. You get there by hopping on the R2 of the Rodalies in Barcelona. Trains leave every 15 minutes from Sants, Passeig de Gràcia, Clot and Sant Andreu. The journey takes about half an hour.
Once you arrive in Granollers, you can take a taxi outside the station or catch bus Sagales bus L51 which runs once every hour.
Practical: you can use the regular public transport card that you also use within Barcelona (see this page for info on tickets for public transport).
- Just outside La Roca Village, within walking distance, you will find a huge Mango outlet and a Nike Factory Outlet.
- Visitors can use the free wifi network Free_Village_WiFi
- Children under the age of five are allowed on the bus that leaves from C/Casp for free.
- We personally recommend you use the bus to get to La Roca village, as it’s the quickest and most direct mode of transport.
La Roca Village is open seven days a week between 10 am and 9 pm (10 pm on Saturdays).
It closes on the following days: 1st and 6th of January, 1st of May, 11th of September, 25th and 26th of December.
The bars and restaurants in the village open one hour before the stores.
What Brands will you find at La Roca Village?
- A – Adolfo Dominguez, Armani Outlet, ASICS
- B – Ba&sh, Baldinini, Bally, Bikkembergs, Bimba y Lola, BOSS, BOW-TIE, Brooks, Brothers, Buff, Bulgari, Burberry
- C – Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Underwear, Calvin Klein watches & jewelry, Camper, CH Carolina Herrera, Company Store, Clarks Coach, Coccinelle, Columbia, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Cottet
- D – Desigual, Diesel, Dockers, Dsquared2
- E – El Ganso, Escada, Etro
- F – Façonnable, FCB Official Store, Fire & Bread, Fossil, Furla
- G – Geox, Giuseppe Zanotti, G-Star RAW, Gucci, Guess, Guess Accessories
- H – Hackett, Hamilton, Hour Passion
- J – Jimmy Choo
- K – Kidiliz, Kipling
- L – L’Occitane en Provence, La Martina, La Perfumería, La Perla, Lacoste, Lancel, Le Creuset, Levi’s, Liu·Jo, Loewe, Longchamp, Longines, Lottusse, Lupo
- M – Maje, Mandarina Duck, Max Mara, Michael Kors, Mido, Mini Munich, Moncler, Montblanc, Munich
- N – Napapijri, New Balance, Nike Factory Store
- O – Old Ridel, Orogold
- P – Pepe Jeans, Petit Bateau, Philipp Plein, Pinko, Piquadro, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Polo Ralph Lauren Men, Polo Ralph Lauren Women, Prada, Pretty Ballerinas, Puma, Punto Blanco, Purificacion Garcia
- Q – Quiksilver
- R – Rado, Ray-Ban, Replay, Reporter, Rituals, Roberto Cavalli, Roberto Verino
- S – Salomon, Samsonite, Sandro, Scalpers, Spazio, Superdry, Swarovski, Swatch
- T – TAG Heuer, Ted Baker, Textura, The Cosmetics, Company Store, The North Face, Timberland, Tissot Tod’s, Tommy Hilfiger, TOUS, Trussardi, Tumi, TWINSET
- U – Under Armour
- V – Vans, Versace, Vilebrequin, Villeroy & Boch, Vivienne Westwood
- W – Watx, Wolford
- Z – Zadig & Voltaire, Zegna Outlet Store, Zwilling
For a full map of La Roca Village, head to the mall’s official website: La Roca Village Map
Food and Drink
If all that shopping makes you hungry, there are plenty of restaurants where you can get a bite to eat at La Roca Village. An overview of the different options:
- Amorino – Italian ice cream
- Andreu – Spanish ham, salads and sandwiches. The ham can be vacuum packed and taken home if you want, it makes for a great gift.
- Café & Tapas – for larger meals: pizza, burgers, and pasta. But also just a coffee with a croissant.
- Fire & Bread – baked goods.
- Izky – Asian snacks
- Lobby Café – Salads, soups, sandwiches and tasty desserts. Also take away.
- Mori – Sushi!
- Pasarela – Catalan kitchen